Griffin soundsamples

Thanx,guys, appreciate it a lot. The album will be released in Scandinavia on the 15th of September, and the rest of Europe sometime in November. It will be available through mailorder on our labels website when they get it up and running.

Wow, that's what I call good Metal. This stuff really rocks and I will buy the album asap. Alexi did a cool job producing the album.

I'm not sure, but if you write to our label manager at this address scream@scream.no, he would probably have some info on this. Actually, it would be really cool if you wrote to him. If he sees that there is some interest in the album, maybe he'd give us some money to do a video. :) Thanx guys!

gryphon said:
Yeah, man, he is. Do you know him or maybe Scream Magazine?

yeah ive met him and håkon grav and also went to wakcne with them this year, they're friends of my friend really, jack roger olsen from highland glory.

yeah of course i know scream magazine ! its the only magazine ive bought in the last 3 years, i live in norway 3 months a year you see, im in drøbak right now, near olso, and we have a shop there ! Bodymap

All hail Griffin. Man, I want to see them at some festivals next year. The sound samples rock !!! (singing along to New Boss right now)
They won me as a fan once when they played "What if" live. ROCKS !!!