"Groan of Wind" video

SkripT

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2006
Hi, I've watched the video "groan of wind" on youtube and i really liked it. Also, I've discovered that the video was on WMV format on the official page of the band (http://www.kalmah.com/video/kalmah_the_groan_of_wind_LO.wmv) but now it doesn't works :cry: . Does anybody still have a copy of this video and could upload it somewhere (turboupload, megaupload,...) if it's possible, please? Thanks.

Nobody have the video? Please do it for him
2005_07_21_shrek_cat.jpg

:saint:

As I have mentioned before I've seen the video on youtube but I would like the original version of the video because it has better quality

Oh man, thanks a lot I nearly had lost the faith in the video :) I have torrent but maybe it would be better if you upload it in a free file hosting server like turboupload because everyone could download it. Thanks again.

Thanks Kalma|-| but I think that the MPEG version is a conversion of the WMV so it has less quality

It's on yousendit right now courtesy of Necrometer, and it will be up for one week. This file is a WMV and it's about 25 MB, so the video quality is great and the sound is just a little hissy - but still much better than the youtube version.

You will have to make a free user account to download from yousendit but they don't spam so it's very easy and painless.

kalmah_the_groan_of_wind_LO.wmv