Groan sign to Doomanoid Records

Woooh!

l_d3e4c3fad01d4fc39d498420eafe25b9.png

Post this on your myspace, facebook, my face, your book, facebebo or your friends face.

Geez, Sabbath much? :lol: Awesome stuff regardless, I'll be buying this when it comes out.

Master of Reality is my bible. Nice one Keenan duuuude!

I'm toying with the idea of doing a music video of Sleeping Wizard. Basically I'm gonna ask people to dress up as a wizard and do wizardy things. Then we'll put those clips together. Hmmm... That's the plan for today. Ask people to help us make a music video!

Cheers Si you legend!

HERES SOMETHING FOR ALL OF YOU HERE!!

We want you to star in our music video for Sleeping Wizard to support our upcoming album THE SLEEPING WIZARD.

Basically we want you to dress up as a wizard and run about making potions/..casting spells/running about in the woods... Basically doing things that wizards do! Then send us the footage and we're gonna edit it together with the music for our music video for the song Sleeping Wizard! We'll credit you at the end and we'll come up with a way of thanking you!

WIZARDS COME FORTH!

:lol:
Looking forward to the album man. Is it gonna be on Amazon or will it be a Doomanoid online store thing?

Cool. Gimme a release date, I give you my money :lol:

That post'll bite me in the ass. I know it. :lol:

So where did the name Groan come from? I can guess where Sleepng Wizard came from, but Groan?

Congratz! It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll, and you're almost there! Haha!