Groovy metal thing! - POD / Metal Foundry

Sounds great, very meshuggah-y! One thing though, the overheads need to come up a bit IMO. They sound so tiny atm. In a really groovy meshuggah type of track like this you really want the cymbals and snare to be keeping the beat whilst the instruments and vocals do their shit over the top. I love the clean bit at the end btw :lol:

@Mashreef: Low end decrease on a Meshuggah style track, you're kidding right? The guitars are the best part of this track imo.

Sounds great, very meshuggah-y! One thing though, the overheads need to come up a bit IMO. They sound so tiny atm. In a really groovy meshuggah type of track like this you really want the cymbals and snare to be keeping the beat whilst the instruments and vocals do their shit over the top. I love the clean bit at the end btw :lol:

@Mashreef: Low end decrease on a Meshuggah style track, you're kidding right? The guitars are the best part of this track imo.

thanks a lot for hearing guys, @Mashreef, you're so right! I pumped the OH's a bit and a couple problems arised, so it's a good thing, I'll post it when I fix'em, thanks! :kickass: