Osaka, Japan
plaza.harmonix.ne.jp
coverinsanity.jpg

debut album "INSANITY"
MP3 files update!!!
http://groundcontrol.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Power_Metal_Dom said:
I need a review damnit!

Well, they're arn't mine, not got 'round to getting a copy of this yet, but here is some "positive feedback" I stole from a website.

100672602.jpeg

I hate commercial Rock. I hate everything that is created by some lardass who thinks the key to music is marketing. I also think that the people who give in to this marketing or who rely on it to dictate the music they listen to are naive and chose not to take control of their lives. I hope someday that more people will listen to Ground Control and understand that love for a particular Genre of music is not what should be dictated to a person but revolutionized in passionate throws of ones head while finger tips tickle over driven amplified strings in time to thunderous kick drums, ear ringing symbols, and accompanied by the sustain of this gifted Italian tenor. If you care about Rock, you should care about Ground Control.
5/5

hope this band keeps on thrashing, we need bands like you around, music is slowly creeping into a bin. and thanks for the free samples, i love the days of justice, absolutely rocked my ***** off with that song. metal thrashing mad, is jsut legendary. seriously guys hang around, i hope to see you soon in the future, im getting a badn started myself, got a few songs recorded i might even put them on here to see what you guys may think of us. Im giving this band an awesome 12 out of 10, seriously when i see yor album on a shelf, its mine. thanks for the rocking guys, peace out, Kel.
5/5

when i first heard ground control i thought to myself, *****! they sound like a younger megadeth. the lead singers voice is incredible, the guitar has the thrash metal sound to it,drums are good and they are all awesome!
5/5

Happy? :loco::headbang: