Guess The Song

yeah! I'd swear it's black earth....may be I'm wrong!!!!

fathervic (wondering if Liiva was the singer of Armaggedon's Crossing the Rubican, that would be the only band where they could've be together apart from AE, since Liiva never was a member of Carcass, afaik)

Originally posted by Thanatos
Come on!!! I think I'll post another sample from the same band in a couple hours, Michael Amott and Johan Liiva come from the same band as the members of this one we're talking about.

Amott and Liiva were in the band Carnage, and when it split up, the other members went on to form DISMEMBER this is the band I was talking about, the first sample is from their song In death's sleep and the second one from Misanthropic, I can't believe you didn't know the band, it's one of the cornerstones of swedish death metal.

Another sample tomorrow...

So Brutalizer gets the glory for half guessing the band, Mel was very close too when she said Entombed.

Yeah, I kinda thought about Entombed as well, but as I couldn't recognize the song I remained silent - for good, it seems. I would never have thought about Dismember, I thought it was not so important a band.

Well, Phyre would have certainly known it...

Will there be a next song?

-Villain

D'oh, me read very well can not. :zombie:

Btw, we just passed 10 000 posts on this forum! :hotjump: Wohoo! A hothump for that! :hotjump:

-Villain

wait... 10004 (this post) -me...
10003 - villain
10002 - onde erik
10001 - brutalizer
10000 - me! :hotjump:

IT'S ME! I AM THE HERO! :lol:
:rolleyes:

/me pats on VC's shoulder....

it's not the glory which makes a man proud of himself....it's honour....not the number of posts....

ok ok ok I'm jealous, I admit :p

grats pal :)

what a shame!!!! A super metalhead like me couldn't recognize dismember :p :p :lol:

Dismember!! they didn't even cross my mind...
uhmmm i actually have this album.....the only Dismember album i have...rarely listening to it....

NP: this suuuuuuucks :bah: