guess what??? another test, yeah

My score: 42

"The others see you as fresh, lively and charming, also amusing, practical and always interesting. Someone in the center of attention, but well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who always will cheer them up and help them out."

:rolleyes:

|ng.

Reactions: Melancholia
my score is: 32

"others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. they see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

Miolo

I got 45 with the same script as the robot...

But it looks as if there's no "You're a bit of a looser and everyone thinks you're a prick who's going bald, who's visibly fatter than last time and who sucks in Greek no matter what his girlfriend says..." :err:

fathervic (who thinks that miolo's score suits better for him than the other one he was given, but once again, the other one is good, too...)

Reactions: Melancholia
My score : 55.

"Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personnality ; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once ; someone who takes chances and enjoy and adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate."

I don't know how people see me, but several points in this paragraph fit with the way I see myself. Nice test !

Whoah, nice coincidence ; was checking the bands on UM I didn't know and found this one, seeing that not alot of people were roaming the band's forum. And it turns out that several people I quite liked on the DT forum a whiiiiile ago are posting here. Although I might not be remembered by you guys, I'm pretty glad to see you all safe and sound. Hi Mel, FatherVic, Rei Toei, |ng and co.

So, how's that Asgaroth band ? :D Funny thing is that I don't listen to metal as I used to, though. Tell me more, I'm still open. ;)

I remember you, Blue Moon. Can't recall any of your posts, but I remember you joined the DT board once, then disappeared to re-join us briefly after some time... just to vanish once again. You're welcome, highly volatile fellow, this is a friendly board, feel free to wander around and contribute.

Regarding Asgaroth, they are a melodic-symphonic-death metal band strongly influenced by the songs of Sesame Street and The Muppets. (Forget the last part). For further info, ask FatherVic, look around this board or go to www.asgaroth.com . Stay... human!!! :D

|ng (The Robot)

OF course I remember you...and if my memory doesn't make any strange trick on me I think you're from the French side of Canada...is that right??? (and with french side I mean, a part of Canada were French is spoken, not that you're a bunch of frenchies!:p )

About Asgaroth, to make it brief since I've answered quite extendedly to the question...The come from a BM background and from then on they've evolved to some kind of strange form of music :p Their last album was released by Peaceville and it's called RedShift and they're just waiting to get into studio to record the next album...

uffff...welcome back and stay, human! ;)

fv

Hey guys, yup I'm from the french side of Canada, bien joué :)

I've checked the Red Shift track available on the website and it is indeed very interesting. Gotta check them out soon. Seems pretty avant-garde, somewhat reminescent of Arcturus' La Masquerade (sic) Infernale, at least judging from that one song.

Good to see you back, always had interesting discussions with you guys. Almost never metal-related, unfortunately (for you ;) ), but still enlightening.

Slaìnte.

Blue_Moon@ :wave: how nice to see you here!!!

I remember you of course ;) Devil Doll freakie!! :)

Risking to be rude,kicked out,banned and tortured in hell for an eternity,i dare to say that it's profanity to compare the majesty of Arcturus with whichever other band of this (or any other) planet :D :p
:err:

/troll (pou den ta paei kai toso kala me ta gallika..... eufimismos :p )

Hey little troll, BTW good to see you around, hope your exams went fine and that you'll have time to breathe again.

As for Arcturus, well, I wanted to give Asgaroth some credit as a first-listen experience ;) As you can see, it IS promising. :)

And I'll never thank you enough for making me discover Ulver's work, back then on the DT forums.

Merci !!

ah, i new my memory pills worked this time...but I fail to remember your chromosome type...was it XX or XY????

for the other discussion I never found Arcturus to have anything really special...and for Ulver there's just ONE amazing album and it's not even metal :p

fathervic (who's out to make friends :rolleyes: )

FatherVic said:
fathervic (who's out to make friends :rolleyes: )
and has just made his first one :Shedevil:
the only trouble is that it's a bit difficult arguing about arcturus and ulver,since we've already done it sooooooo many times,so i'll just give you a light tender kick :D and maybe do some experiments with your futurama toys like in the good old times :rolleyes:

Bluemoon@ the exams went hmmm not all so well,but we'll see.The good thing is that i indeed have more time now :) Thank you for asking!

/trollaki (chormosome type: TT- stands for true troll :p )

FV : If you were making reference to Perdition City, you are partially correct, since it is their best album indeed :) . But not the only ones, although the best ones are after Nattens Madrigal. Except Kveldssanger, wich is also excellent.

As for Arcturus, well I only own La Masquerade Infernale and Arcturus and the Deception Circus, which are little jewels :D Haven't heard The Sham Mirrors though...

Mel : You'll do just fine, I'm pretty sure. What were you studying again ? Psychology ?

hehe i know FV means Kveldssanger.It´s a good start at least:rolleyes: ,maybe with a bit of bullying,nagging,chanting etc we´ll get him to like the other stuff,too :p

Yup,psychology,but actually i'm done (unless i've failed my last exam,which i fear :( yet hope not *crossing fingers* ) and waiting for the results,the graduation etc. Have i failed my last exam,i´ll have to study a new subject before finishing.... craaaaaaap

/troll ( wannabe shrink :p )

Perdition City is just awesome, really. My friends with whom I perform on stage make electronic music, and they were really impressed by this release. Which means that even for electronic music fans and listeners, this release is impressive. Ulver's technique is unique and mastered by them. I consider PC has one of the most intense ambiant music out there, both emotional and technical, along with Godspeed You Black Emperor (which, BTW, I'm pretty sure you guys would love if you don't know them yet ; instrumental-experimental rock)

Just try this out.

as OAT (Official Asgaroth Troll :D ) pointed out, i was talking about Kveldssanger. I just find it wonderful.

For techno music...i can't bear it...sorry :p

Blue Moon said:
Despite your other post on Avalanch, you ARE troo then ;)

Well, more than me anyway it seems :p
nah!!!! i'm the kind of guy who prefers coke to beer, who prefers a lolly pop than a joint, who prefers flannel than leather and who prefers a teddy bear hug than a spiked club. :p

also i don't feel for metal not even the half as in the past and i go for much softer kind of music...may be it's the age or too many vanilla milkshakes, i don't really know, but as the time goes by i become less and less Tr00 :p

FatherVic said:
also i don't feel for metal not even the half as in the past and i go for much softer kind of music...may be it's the age or too many vanilla milkshakes, i don't really know, but as the time goes by i become less and less Tr00 :p
bubu,exactly the same is happening to me.... is it the age?? is it that i don't have my stereo anymore?? is it that i don't have so much money??
no idea....i guess it's a bit of everything + the age and the changes it brings in lifestyle...

well *shrug*
so is life :p

so,we are already 3 un-Troo :D lalala chupi

/troll