Guess what drum vsti was used in this mix cover of Humanity's Last Breath's Animal

Dans

Jul 3, 2014

I think I got it to sound pretty decent. Would like to know what you guys think abt the drum sound :D Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound f... awesome! Snare sounds really great!
BTW: I did my mix of this song but I can't upload into soundcloud! Some protection system deleting my track! How you did it?

The snare sounds amazing for this type of music! I'd tame the reverb a bit to make it less obivous tho but it's just me. What vsti is this?

Sound f... awesome! Snare sounds really great!
BTW: I did my mix of this song but I can't upload into soundcloud! Some protection system deleting my track! How you did it?

Thanks a lot man! I didn't encounter that problem with this mix (maybe it somehow doesn't sound close enough to the original?) but I did with my last Paramore mix.

However after my first upload got taken down, I later changed the name and reuploaded it again and this time it stayed. So I'd suggest you simply reupload it again and maybe it'll work.

The snare sounds amazing for this type of music! I'd tame the reverb a bit to make it less obivous tho but it's just me. What vsti is this?

Oh well, the kit is entirely FREE drum samples collected online.

The snare is the blend of the "Sense Snare Z1" (Or you might find it in a pack called Unbelievable Snare) and Andy Sneap Snare, with quite a lot processing going on tho.

The kick is the one called "Fyad 2011 Kick", a really awesome one.

Toms are from a pack called "Mago-Tama Starclassic Maple Toms".

Cymbals are all from Erkan (which I believe is an active user here). Glad you dig it! :)