Guess what Kyuss song Hermano covered tonight?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
ONE INCH MAN!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Incredible show, tons of energy, great crowd (if pretty small, was a bar show), and I got to meet John Garcia and his wife which was really cool. Hermano is a fucking inredible band, their new material is a lot better than their first album and that stuff was pretty damn good to begin with. Highlight besides ONE INCH FUCKING MAN was Angry American, which just totally kicked my nuts all the way to the back of my scalp. I'm already sore as fuck and just barely got home. Whee. Fatso Jetson and Biblical Proof of UFOs were two great bands as well, I'll be keeping an eye on both of them. Oh, and the Ale House in Palm Springs serves pretty good burgers and have extremely attentive and hot waitresses. Score.

post some links to some Hermano tracks por favor. would like to try to share in your joy! LOL

He's off moosing a moose I'll bet.

I have a whole list of things to send off, probably get to them all this weekend.

There's a working rumour that he moved to England though, do the have meese there?

One Inch Man said:
He's off moosing a moose I'll bet.

I have a whole list of things to send off, probably get to them all this weekend.

byron_antlers.jpg