Guess who's in town this weekend?

famousamoswillkillyou

I'll Give You My Cookies
May 15, 2002
A vast land of cornfields.
Visit site
Don't get your hopes up, remember, I live in an area of Maryland with an overabundance of cornfields...

But, playing in one of the shittiest shacks downtown, none other than NEVERMOURE!

Yes, the Nevermore with a u. I saw it on the sign driving by the other night, and was immediately asked "Hey, Nevermoure... don't you like them, Amy?" I just started cracking up and began explaining that Nevermoure was just some lame band with a serious lack of originality. *shrug*

Just thought it was amusing that they're so close by... I could actually go to the show, if I wanted to... but I don't want to. Perhaps this means that there actually IS hope for Morphiette... playing down in Sykesville at Joe's Chicken Wing Hut or whatever it is. :lol:

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
AMOS!!!!You're back!
Aaaaaaahhh yes.... NevermoUre*snarls* Shit, Maryland needs Morphiette badly.... opening for NevermoUre at Joe's Chicken Wing Hut in Sykesville...:lol:

Opening for Nevermoure... now, that's a troubled career...

Yes, I'm back- got off my lazy ass and decided to actually post something. I'm not sure if it counts as "back" though... I don't know if I'll be around much still. Being busy and being lazy at the same time is very difficult to master.

Famous ,you should go to the show and throw lawn darts and verbal razors at the bastards!

Just a Thaught

Or go and interrupt their audo feed and play a Metal CD. A rough one, like Dark Tranquillity, or Arch Enemy... Watch their heads implode. :)

Or even more fucked up,Crank aREAL Nevermore CD and watch there heads Explode ,,,Fuck Nevermoure the boy spamed

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Opening for Nevermoure... now, that's a troubled career...

Yeah, but we'll be doing our cover of Metallica's "Enter Sandman"... they should blow all of the little Nsync/Nevermoure fans out of the water... or make them go out and buy copies of the Black Album:cry:
Morphiette-"Yeah, uhhh, we're going to play a Metallica song..."
Nevermoure-"Oh, Metallica? I saw them on tour with Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. I bought Reload, that sure is a great CD."

:lol:

Yeah I have Metallica's first album Load and then got their second album Reload!!! That's the heaviest damn stuff I've ever heard!;)

i dont quite follow just what the fuck you're talking about in this above post you crazy fuck. what the fuck? fucking fuck! heh.
-neal