Guest Vocals on Time

Well, technically you're all one big awesome Finnish family of musicians, right? :D

Follow-up question: I've heard from... "sources" that both Time albums are pure magic (right, as if anything can top th Longest Journey)! What did you think Sami?

They're just doing backing vocals, no guest solo vocals :p and yes, they're all good friends, why wouldn't they be. Jari grew up with Marcus.

Sami hasn't heard Time yet, he's had chances to hear the raw mixes but declined because he wants to hear the final. @Crucifer: Depends how much you like Wintersun I guess. The way of the fire should give a pretty clear indication of how the albums will sound though.

Argh, I remember Sami saying that in an interview he gave me last year, but I thought he'd 've heard a song or two by now :(

Did you, my friend, have any part in the making? You seem to know some secrets :D

I would definitely love to see Turisas in there, I find those more interesting than CoB or Kalma to be honest :)

I would definitely love to see Turisas in there, I find those more interesting than CoB or Kalma to be honest :)

Man, I couldn't agree more! (good to see you here, too, btw)

And, yeah, perhaps Moonsorrow and Finntroll could open the fest, and an afterparty with beer-drinking contests under the sound of Korpiklaani. I'd die happy after that! :D