LETS FUCK OOOORGIIIA!!!!!

Swabs

HAHA COOL
Oct 9, 2006
s
For anyone who hasnt seen this (if you're a member of the wintersun forums then you probably have)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO8vwC98Nwc

its a random recording from a party that features Alexi, Jari from Wintersun, Petri from Norther + Ensiferum Kride the rythm guitarist of Norther Just fucking about while drunk

its just funny because if what Jari says at the start :lol:

Translation

Alexi: "Go to hell you are in my way!"
Cameraman: "No you are in MY way"
Alexi: "Perkele!"

Jari: "Let's fuck! Orgiaaaaat!"

Pete(Singing): "Hey Hey heavyman! Is made from steel. Hey hey heavyman arise from grave. Hey hey heavyman let your headbaaaang!"

Jari "I came from a fucking shower and I had this big hard-on. (Pete: "BOOO!!") And I was thinking that should I wank off. Hand was going down like this."

Kride: "Good Good."

Jari: "Then I was thinking that we have a gig tonight so I'm gonna get laid."

Kride: "absolutely!"

Alexi(Singing): "Hey hey heavyman arise from grave. Hey hey heavyman let your headbaaaang!"

Kride: "This thing is going to get out of our hands soon"

Yeah its quite old, but I thought I would share it for those who havnt seen it anyway ^_^

^Yeah, exactly!

Swabs said:
Yeah its quite old, but I thought I would share it for those who havnt seen it anyway ^_^
You're right, indeed I was about to say thanks for sharing it... thanks, dude!! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6057725 said:
Alexissss, were you referring to what I said above you?

Cause if you were, I'm sorry but that was about a thing that only ExcuseAllTheBlood and I know... sorry. :)

Nope Elli, it was not about your comment, I just wanted to say that I did not find funny the video previously posted :p .

Quieres un beso ?