Seattle Show - Holy Fuck

Natas disciple

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2006
Hi all, I am new to this board and I went to the Seattle show on Friday and wanted to read some reviews. Looking at all the other posts I seen pictures of two dudes I ran into and felt the need to warn all the straight people on this board.

I was in the can taking a piss when this guy walks in and grabs my ass. I'm thinking to myself, what the fuck?! so I zip up and turn around and it is the guy who calls himself "Dreaming Neon Black" as I recognize him from his picture." I'm like "Hey Librace, tell me you just didn't grab my ass" He then tells me that he is from out of town and that it would be really "fun" if I came back to his hotel with a couple of his friends so we can party. I'm like dude "I don't putt in the fuckin rough" so the guy reaches out and tries to grab my cock. So by this point I had enough and gave him a judo chop that launched him into the stall door, the door goes flying open and I see the other guy "Lunar Still" sucking some other dudes cock!. I'm just thinking "what is this, a fucking sausage party"? I fuckin split like there was no tomorrow and hid in the back of the venue to hide from the ass pirates. Next time I am using the chicks can!

Wow...

Invasion of people pissed cause someone was called a fucking asshole?

Go jerk yourself off to pictures of alexi laiho or something more productive then trolling.

MetalAges said:
Natas = Metal Blood - hello banning.

So..

So: Natas - Metal Blood = -hello banning

A negative hello banning is obviously a "goodbye registering".

So if they both left... THE BOARD WOULD END.

Natas disciple said:
Hi all, I am new to this board and I went to the Seattle show on Friday and wanted to read some reviews. Looking at all the other posts I seen pictures of two dudes I ran into and felt the need to warn all the straight people on this board.

I was in the can taking a piss when this guy walks in and grabs my ass. I'm thinking to myself, what the fuck?! so I zip up and turn around and it is the guy who calls himself "Dreaming Neon Black" as I recognize him from his picture." I'm like "Hey Librace, tell me you just didn't grab my ass" He then tells me that he is from out of town and that it would be really "fun" if I came back to his hotel with a couple of his friends so we can party. I'm like dude "I don't putt in the fuckin rough" so the guy reaches out and tries to grab my cock. So by this point I had enough and gave him a judo chop that launched him into the stall door, the door goes flying open and I see the other guy "Lunar Still" sucking some other dudes cock!. I'm just thinking "what is this, a fucking sausage party"? I fuckin split like there was no tomorrow and hid in the back of the venue to hide from the ass pirates. Next time I am using the chicks can!

WOW, this hit a new low in maturity.

Be rest assured, if "dreamING neon black" ever posts here we will avoid them just for you.

end of thread.

Judo Chop!
AustinPowers.jpg

:lol: