so my former band asks me today to go to seattle to open for nevermore.....

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
at the fuckin seattle metalfest. unfortunately, i have a gig saturday night in sacramento with this other band im in, so i cant fucking go becuase i gotta practice saturday for the gig that night. prior engagements and shit. the real tragedy is that if they would have fuckin talked to me like 3 days ago i coulda gotten it all worked out and just not slept for 2 days or somthing and just get all hopped up on redbull and no-doze for my saturday gig...but they asked me as they are going out the door on their way to seattle...so instead of going and chillin with warrel an van and steve degerogio an shit i get to go hang out with my friends that i see all the damn time! grrr.
-neal

neal said:
at the fuckin seattle metalfest. unfortunately, i have a gig saturday night in sacramento with this other band im in, so i cant fucking go becuase i gotta practice saturday for the gig that night. prior engagements and shit. the real tragedy is that if they would have fuckin talked to me like 3 days ago i coulda gotten it all worked out and just not slept for 2 days or somthing and just get all hopped up on redbull and no-doze for my saturday gig...but they asked me as they are going out the door on their way to seattle...so instead of going and chillin with warrel an van and steve degerogio an shit i get to go hang out with my friends that i see all the damn time! grrr.
-neal

neal said:
-neal

Steve DiGiorgia isn't touring with Dragonlord though, so no major loss.

www.seattlemetalfest.com

What bands are/were you in, if I may be so freaking nosy to ask?

well not anymore haha. i was only in the band for probably 4-5 months and only played a few shows with them, but it was pretty fun. their next album should be good.
-neal