well - more crime in seattle

Story Updated: Nov 30, 2009 at 6:09 PM PST

Renton, Wash. -- Police have surrounded a home believed to be housing the suspect in the Lakewood police shooting.

A SWAT team has surrounded a home in the 13000 block of Renton Avenue South, and a police source has confirmed the incident is connected to the Lakewood murders.

One area resident said the officers were setting off diversionary devices in the area.

No other information was immediately available, and the investigation is ongoing.

Werd. I think everyone on earth saw that ending coming from ten miles away. I think it's great they're arresting so many people that helped him, too.

15736_1268197178998_1051865541_857122_4454152_n.jpg

"Hours after the gunman accused of killing four Washington cops was gunned down in a confrontation with a lone officer on patrol, investigators have rolled up a growing network of friends and families who helped the shooter evade arrest for two days... Police in Pierce County have so far made four arrests and expect more by the day's end. They say friends and family provided suspected cop killer Maurice Clemmons, 37, with cell phones, money, hideouts and car rides -- even calling in fake tips to throw police off his trail."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/lakew...urice-clemmons-killed-police/story?id=9213986

Fuck them all.

"Hours after the gunman accused of killing four Washington cops was gunned down in a confrontation with a lone officer on patrol, investigators have rolled up a growing network of friends and families who helped the shooter evade arrest for two days... Police in Pierce County have so far made four arrests and expect more by the day's end. They say friends and family provided suspected cop killer Maurice Clemmons, 37, with cell phones, money, hideouts and car rides -- even calling in fake tips to throw police off his trail. They were all my pals."

okay we get it you think being racist makes you TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

idiot

and yeah, that's five cops dead in the last month. fucking awful. note that this guy walked from multiple felonies and was the subject of an ongoing war of paperwork between law enforcement in arkansas and washington. the justice system is developing more and more holes, but it's a really low priority for national attention as things stand...

okay we get it you think being racist makes you TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

idiot

and yeah, that's five cops dead in the last month. fucking awful. note that this guy walked from multiple felonies and was the subject of an ongoing war of paperwork between law enforcement in arkansas and washington. the justice system is developing more and more holes, but it's a really low priority for national attention as things stand...

There is a difference between a black person and a my pals, good sir. Utilizing the word "my pals" and classifying individuals as "my pals" doesn't necessarily make you racist.

Seattle student Amanda Knox's parents promised to fight her conviction and prison sentence through Italian legal channels, as other supporters and family ...