SEATTLE METALFEST!!!

I don't know if anyone has heard The Human Abstract, but that band is really awesome! The vocals can be pretty emo and lame at times, but the guitarists shred down hard, Loomis style! Really interesting and quirky song writing and plenty of face-ripping leads. I was really stoked on them for a while when their album came out but I haven't listened for a couple weeks. Definitely a good band if you don't mind the modern-day metalcore cliche and image and the vocals. If you can look past all that stuff you'll find a really great band underneath it. I'm excited to finally seem them :)

i just watched two videos on youtube. "Crossing the Rubicon" and "Vela, Together We Await The Storm"...

now. Vela, Together We Await the Storm, i loved the piano intro to it, and then the music was awesome. the vocals, doable... until he started to "sing".

that's my problem with Crossing the Rubicon. because the majority of the time he was "singing". i can't stand when he does that. when he screams, its alright, and i can enjoy it.

does he try to sing a lot? because if he does, i won't look into them any more, i wouldn't be able to tolerate it haha.

i just watched two videos on youtube. "Crossing the Rubicon" and "Vela, Together We Await The Storm"...

now. Vela, Together We Await the Storm, i loved the piano intro to it, and then the music was awesome. the vocals, doable... until he started to "sing".

that's my problem with Crossing the Rubicon. because the majority of the time he was "singing". i can't stand when he does that. when he screams, its alright, and i can enjoy it.

does he try to sing a lot? because if he does, i won't look into them any more, i wouldn't be able to tolerate it haha.
If those two videos didn't convince you to like them, then it probably won't ever happen.

i dont think ive ever found a festival whos lineup enticed me to attend. i went to TAC but that was just to see Testament and meet a bunch of you fools.

Neal... would a free couch, some free bowls, and a free ticket entice you to come to this one?!

couple years ago he got Cannibal Corpse to play, that was pretty bitchin, met Alex and Rob. Also enjoyed all the local guys. Franko has had trouble with these festivals in the past losing money like crazy. He continues to work on them though. Lots of national acts this time. Amazing.