Seattle Metalfest!

I heard that the surprise guest headliner Friday night features ex-members of Sanctuary, being that no one else from that band is active right now I think I can figure out who it is!!!!!!

Yeah it is no surprise when it is in red white and blue on the NVMR site and SMF site. :)

Where is Lenny Rutledge this days?

Didnt one of these ex Sanctuary members work at Marqueen auto body shop on Queen Anne?

: :cool:

Lenny's got a day job working for a company that produces ski/surf equipment. Dunno about that Marqueen thing.

I thought Budbill was in some jazz type band in Florida?

*edited to say: Oh ya, I'll be at MetalFest. duh.*

Hope people show up early. the whole shindig starts at 12pm friday, and my band plays at 2 :)

dead_fetus said:
Hope people show up early. the whole shindig starts at 12pm friday, and my band plays at 2 :)

Yeah, I'm trying to work that out. I work that day, but my boss is on vacation. I should not be needed. I'll try for at least a half day vacation.

yup, since I am going to be in Germany for two weeks from July 29th through August 12th, my work wont let me take any more vacation off. So today I told them I need to get a tooth pulled on Friday the 21st of August at 12:30pm. LOL

So I will leave work at 11:00 am. Gives me one hour to get to Studio 7 from fuckin' Monroe!

:hotjump: