NeverMore To Headline Seattle Metal Fest!

Yeah dude. Being an ISabel/Stealer of DDreams fan is fucking MANDAYrory. Sreriously, she is TEH ROOl And I say this now, and I may regret it, but helping my little sister becoame metal and kvlt is my finest achievement ont his earth. Isabel, i'm proud of you and i love you.

man i['m drunik

Pyrus said:
Yeah dude. Being an ISabel/Stealer of DDreams fan is fucking MANDAYrory. Sreriously, she is TEH ROOl And I say this now, and I may regret it, but helping my little sister becoame metal and kvlt is my finest achievement ont his earth. Isabel, i'm proud of you and i love you.

man i['m drunik
haha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

Deadly Embrace said:
Ya Mah.........I'm a huge Steve Smyth Fan........And a DL, Mah, & Pyro fan........Plus, no one broke the story here, so the early bird gets the post!

Deadly Embrace, ladies and gentelmen, one of the greatest, if not the most, man on earth :Spin: :Spin:

thanks for the post DE!

Sounds so cool about Nevermore in Seattle!!!! great for them!

Ms.Anthrope- have fun for all of us there, y'hear? :p

Maharet said:
i dont live in Seattle Nittah....:p i live in California dearie!
bahahaha Im sorry Mah, I always mix up you and Dom's (from the other forum) locations. :tickled:
Im going to try and make it, I dunno if Ill have the funds for a road trip on such short notice though.

Ya Mah.........I'm a huge Steve Smyth Fan........And a DL, Mah, & Pyro fan........Plus, no one broke the story here, so the early bird gets the post!
yay! well i was waiting for someone else (ms. a or metalsteph) to make the post!
everyone is an Isabel fan!!