anyone going to the seattle metal fest?

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
just wondering if anyone who browses this forum is going to make it to the show? for those who don't know, its at Studio 7, October 23rd... i forget when the doors open, somehting like 10:30 or 11 in the morning... its an all day show, lots of band, but most importantly, Nevermore headlining... my band is one of the opening acts for Nevermore, we're called Fallen Angels, we play from 9:45 to 10:25... we're the 4th to last band... kind of funny, my old band, who got me into Fallen Angels so they could kick me out, is way early in the day haha, like the 3rd band, Non-Existance... i got a way better spot now, tho the seattle metal fest will be my first time on stage, i'm super nervous, especially with out spot...

Elysian893 said:
just wondering if anyone who browses this forum is going to make it to the show? for those who don't know, its at Studio 7, October 23rd... i forget when the doors open, somehting like 10:30 or 11 in the morning... its an all day show, lots of band, but most importantly, Nevermore headlining... my band is one of the opening acts for Nevermore, we're called Fallen Angels, we play from 9:45 to 10:25... we're the 4th to last band... kind of funny, my old band, who got me into Fallen Angels so they could kick me out, is way early in the day haha, like the 3rd band, Non-Existance... i got a way better spot now, tho the seattle metal fest will be my first time on stage, i'm super nervous, especially with out spot...
How much did you guys pay for that slot?

Yeah. And the promoter for the fest is the same promoter that used to ask my old band to play on his shows (he actually paid US sometimes, too!!)

dead_fetus said:
Yeah. And the promoter for the fest is the same promoter that used to ask my old band to play on his shows (he actually paid US sometimes, too!!)
his names fred or something like that isn't it? erik's mentioned him some...

Lillitu said:
Ah, c'mon, Kev. I had enough of that argument at SMO. Ssshhhhhh! Be happy that we at least have a damn fest still.

And yes, I'm going.
I'm not arguing about anything.

Dead_Lioness said:
dude, come pick me up on your way! :lol:

\
have fun Seattle people!
wish I could be there!!!

I'm not driving, the last time I drove out west I ended up 1000 miles of course with a bunch of Indians on peyote in the middle of the desert o_O I'm flying this time, just to be safe. :loco:

dead_fetus said:

Yes FRANKO! He is a cool guy and he works hard for his fest! I will try to make it there.:headbang:

i don't know if you guys have heard us before(Fallen Angels) but i joined the band about a month ago, and have already brought something to the band the old guitarist couldn't bring(oh and i don't think i'm zakk wylde like he did so i fit in with the music haha)... but look for some harmonization, i love that stuff... we're doing pretty well in practice, even tho i only have 2 of their songs down and 3 of the covers... i'm working on it in all my spare time, and by the way we sound we're just going to rock(hopefully, i'll try my damndest)