Important Announcement regarding Nevermore's appearance at Seattle Metal Fest

wdthingy.jpg

print this out if you can Knight

I hope he gets to feeling better ASAP. Get well soon, WD.

and this, well, because I feel like it.

ED_PenINK_WD3.jpg

And I feel like this one too...

EDPenInk_WD.jpg

Get better soon, and be back to being one of the greatest, and most dynamic front men ever.

And that's a good point wrap it up with...
Got 23 pages printed and will be dropping in today.
I'll post a status report...if their into it.
I recall Jim saying "hold off on the prayers but some nice
energy and thoughts would be welcomed". I think
Warrel will be happy to read your well wishes.

on_THC_24-7 said:
If you want to send Warrel some image or photo that's great,
but don't make it a bunch of fucking liquor bottles...
Do you think your pancreas fails from drinking water?
Use some common sense :bah:

I know..... see my previous post :)

and hey- I love Cranberry Juice!!!!!!!!!

I just heard about this from another forum this morning. I really hope Warrel is making progress. My thoughts go out to him.

Supravital Knight said:
If you guess like and are able to create an online card/image I can print it and take it in to him tomorrow or Friday. I talked with Jim yesterday and not going into details, things are looking up.
:headbang:

Hey Supravital Knight - How was your visit to the hospital. Anything new to report? Or were you stopped from going in because you weren't invited in the first place??

I figured I'd be a real friend and give the boy some time instead of buggin him and trying to brag about a tragedy on his board.

Just my two cents.

A_Real_Friend said:
Hey Supravital Knight - How was your visit to the hospital. Anything new to report? Or were you stopped from going in because you weren't invited in the first place??

I figured I'd be a real friend and give the boy some time instead of buggin him and trying to brag about a tragedy on his board.

Just my two cents.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: