Anyone going to Rockwave??

Narcoloth

Hypnagogic Harvester
Jun 4, 2002
Greece/UK
www.hypnagogia.com
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone is going to Rockwave this summer, in Greece. It will be really great!

For the Nevermore fans, there will also be a party of the official Nevermore fan club of Nevermore 29th of June.

There will be a band playing all the Nevermore faves!!

This band is none other than Disharmony ( I have posted something in the past about them). If you are interested, go to http://www.disharmony.org/

See you there! :headbang:

Me I guess...if all works out well.Actually I was thinking about organizing a board meeting these days,probably at the Disharmony gig,with metalized,enitharmon,Tee if she's here etc.

hm... all sounds great , except that I don't really know what you're talking about :)

I am not a member of the fan club if that's what you meant. I just love Nevermore and I know the band Disharmony.

What kind of meeting then?

:headbang: <--- sorry for overusing this but i find it soooo cool!

Originally posted by Narcoloth
If I go as well (which I think I most probably will, at least in one of the days) and I manage to get a camera inside, I will definitely get loads of pictures !

Can you send them to me via ICQ or e-mail?

I hope I can go.... It all depends on my family issues. But if it doesn't work, I will stay somewhere else in Athens.

Hope I meet you there guys! (I still have a little time to organize it)

ela re!! eheis alaxei e-mail? Akoma Agglia eimai, teleiwnw to video, den xerw an sou hei pei o Panaywtis... ;)
tha katevw se kamia week...
Eida to site DD.. *ahem* to navigation kati mou thymizei :lol: