Anyone going to Rockwave??

@DoAsISay...: Don't really know, it will depend on the money I have. If I go to just one day it will probably be the one with In Flames and Nevermore , as these are the best bands to see live :headbang:

:D

IF I do I will try to get pics 4 u...

sorry paradigm...you too of course :D
and thx in advance for the CD,i'll let you know what I think about it.

about In Flames:2 years ago they played rockwave again,but i chose to go for a walk at their playlist...they were actually very good on stage,but their music does absolutely nothing to me...

Originally posted by Narcoloth
@DoAsISay...: Don't really know, it will depend on the money I have. If I go to just one day it will probably be the one with In Flames and Nevermore , as these are the best bands to see live :headbang:

:D

IF I do I will try to get pics 4 u...

Thanks!:)

Ah, do we have an unbeliever?
Teeeeeeeeee, Tee, Tee.
TEE!
Tee.
Hell, I dunno what to say, I just like reapeating that over and over.
TeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTee

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
Ah, do we have an unbeliever?
Teeeeeeeeee, Tee, Tee.
TEE!
Tee.
Hell, I dunno what to say, I just like reapeating that over and over.
TeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTeeTee

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so much inspiration.

:Smokedev:

(Tamara :lol: )

Originally posted by Dragonlord

what both,its three days dammit:bah: :bah: :bah:
No dude, she meant both of the days that the good bands play. Dream Theater is of no interest. :D

So, both is correct.
Both good days. Jag Panzer and Nevermore. :)

Originally posted by metalized

No dude, she meant both of the days that the good bands play. Dream Theater is of no interest. :D

So, both is correct.
Both good days. Jag Panzer and Nevermore. :)

yeah, ... , yeah...:confused: :lol: