A Sinergy tribute Concert from 2002... FTW

Who agrees they should have recorded this as a live album?

• Total voters
'Fucking Hostile' is an amazing Pantera song, one of my faves, and to hear Alexi singing it, most likely would have been an amazing cover.

I had a recording of it earlier, it's not as great as you'd think. Maybe if they recorded it in a studio it could be something good, but the live cover was IMO pretty crappy.

I just don´t get why some of you don't like Kimberly, she (and Sinergy) are amazing imo. but still I don´t think they should have recorded this covergig. I would rather see (hear whatever) a real live album from them

I had a recording of it earlier, it's not as great as you'd think. Maybe if they recorded it in a studio it could be something good, but the live cover was IMO pretty crappy.
Yeh, well, in the article it did say they screwed up a bit cause they had to learn all the songs on short notice, but still. I'd love to have heard it, recorded or live. Either way doesn't matter :D And if you or anyone has a recording of anything from this show, please link us we're dying :p :lol:
I want to se that so fucking much!!!!
Me too :)

lol, well... I think they should have.. look at that set-list. 'Fucking Hostile' is an amazing Pantera song, one of my faves, and to hear Alexi singing it, most likely would have been an amazing cover.

Åmgz0rz!!! I just found an audio of this!!

I don't know if it's from the same gig but it's Sinergy covering it. :kickass:

i have to say that i never really liked sinergy. just the fact that alexi was the guitarist, was what made me check it out in the first place.

Kimberly Goss = ugly
I couldn't give a fuck. I listen to all sorts of bands and hear their music before I see their faces. It doesn't make much of a musical difference, the only thing you may be concerned with is how much of a rolemodel they are towards people, ugliness may not help, but like I said at the end of the day it's just music.