Guilty Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara-Shehr

Sep 2, 2010
we all have a couple of records here and there that we wouldn't want anyone else to catch us listening too. you listen to them in the car at really low volume when your at a light, you know......so what are some of your guilty listening pleasures that don't exactly fall under "metal" per say?

I own two lady gaga records lol

This is curious, there seems to be something about lady gaga that makes some metalheads like it. I know more than one metalhead that admits liking lady gaga, and seen quite a lot on the net. By quite a lot I mean more than the ones that would like other pop stuff.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with the lady gaga respect on these forums?

As for guilty pleasures, in terms of metal, this forum seems to have a unified hatred towards Meshuggah (except for Neurotica), but I love them

Also, wasn't there thread with a near identical title to this a couple of months ago?

I swaer to god we've had this thread AT LEAST ten times, but anyway:

Bullet for My Valentine
Disturbed
Marilyn Manson

Don't really feel guilty for anything I listen to but whatever.

Schwärzung;9340755 said:
I swaer to god we've had this thread AT LEAST ten times, but anyway:

Bullet for My Valentine
Disturbed
Marilyn Manson

Don't really feel guilty for anything I listen to but whatever.

Exactly how is Disturbed a "guilty pleasure"? They are awesome, in fact they are my #1 fave band of all time. Nothing to be ashamed of for listening to them.

My REAL guilty pleasure is that I find a couple af Justin Bieber's songs kinda cool. Obviously I would always rather listen to Disturbed, Pantera, etc.

But still...

Exactly how is Disturbed a "guilty pleasure"? They are awesome, in fact they are my #1 fave band of all time. Nothing to be ashamed of for listening to them.

My REAL guilty pleasure is that I find a couple af Justin Bieber's songs kinda cool. Obviously I would always rather listen to Disturbed, Pantera, etc.

But still...

The most pertinent thing I remember about Disturbed was that "Down With The Sickness" was playing when I almost got raped by a huge fat horny girl while blind drunk in a room with several other people present - true story....

A lot of my female friends love Lady Gaga so I join in on the fun. :cool:

But really my one guilty pleasure band is Green Day. My metal friends always tease me about it. :lol:

I like Lady GaGa myself... Past metal, my music taste gets fairly scattered with odd shit... so I dont really know what I should be guilt of.

Status
Not open for further replies.