More NU Metal Guilty Pleasures...

ohwell, didnt read everyone´s posts here... but to tell u all the truth im getting bored with this "i hate nu metal" and all ;)

i dont listen to it and i dont like it, but i aint thinking about it all the time... we all know that it suck, and that it aint metal.. think everyone knows that, even thoose listening to it... so lets talk about something else ;)

maybe about the music we listen to perhaps...

Haha, this post is ancient.

Check it out here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5565&highlight=System

Btw, I Love SOAD... and simple doesn't mean bad. Sabbath are simple, but quite good. Whether you like simple or not is a matter of taste.

Serj has a great voice. He can sing in so many ways... def an asset.

Lyrics are good. And speaking of lyrics, Jayde why don't you look This Love lyrix up. Just do a search for fuck's sake.

Oh bloody hell...

i think most kids say that they "hate" nu metal just because they want to be "in" [do I make any sence here??? ok, maybe not, but I haven't slept for 24 hours and it's 3:44 midnight and I'm not going to bed and I'm waiting and then going to college :) ] anyways... if you just gave a chance for SOME of those bands, because Mudvayne is REALLY good! So is KORN!!! :D erm... and that's it...

Disturbed is gay, I've heard a couple of songs and it made me fucking sick! blah! gay...

Linkin Park has some good melodies that touches my heart! :cry: but I dislike those faggots in the band!

Limp Bizkit needs to get butt-fucked [but I think they've done that many times allready]

SOAD is gay, just not my kind of sound I guess...

Who else? agh... forgot... my eyes hurt... and they are red :(

Guys, lets forget Metal and go listen to some BackStreet Boys, shall we? :loco: :loco: :loco:

[sorry if this post makes no sence]

carcass, i would imagine the gay people on the board don't appreciate you using that word in such a derogatory sense.

Ogh, here we go again, you and your "Smart" talk... gay gay gay gay gay gay gay... need more? ok, gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay... HA! If I wanna say gay, I will say gay and I don't give a fuck if they like it or not!

Originally posted by Jayde
Does that 'oh wa ah ah ah' really well.

I hate that. I mentioned it another current thread, but you made it sound more real as compared to my 'wah wah wah'. :p I don't like that. :mad:

There are some nu-metal bands that I semi-like. For the most part, I really cannot listen to any of these bands for long periods of time. They just get really boring and repetitive. Every now and then it's nice to listen to nu-metal bands to just listen and not think about it too much.

Carcass, is that really necessary? Lina's "smart" talk...I think it's called common courtesy and maturity. Maybe you could learn something from her. :err:

Carcass, is that really necessary? Lina's "smart" talk...I think it's called common courtesy and maturity. Maybe you could learn something from her.

Well, was that necessary for her to "KINDA" tell me what to say/not to say? It's not verry mature to tell people how to act. If some gay guy on this board don't like me using this word, he will tell me. She seems to be this "missis right". Ogh, you've said this wrong, you shouldn't have said that... blah blah blah... beh beh beh, like an old lady...

And there is nothing for me to learn from her... I trully can't see what i could learn from her... You know, i'm not "dumb" myself as some/most of you might think.

you're racist and homophobic. and on top of it, you like korn. :tickled: so there's probably quite a lot you could learn.

and i believe belial has in fact stated his annoyance with posts like yours, but i guess you missed that.

but maybe i should've PMed you instead of posting. for that, i'm sorry.

you're racist and homophobic. and on top of it, you like korn. so there's probably quite a lot you could learn.

and i believe belial has in fact stated his annoyance with posts like yours, but i guess you missed that.

but maybe i should've PMed you instead of posting. for that, i'm sorry.

Ok "smart" girl, why the fuck do you have to say something that is not true? Am I racist? NO! Homophobic? Maybe I am a little, got a problem with that?

If belial has stated something, I don't give a flying fuck.

PM'ed me? Why? What's the problem posting here?