spill your shame ....

Slipknot_isn't_metal

From Wisdom to Hate
Dec 14, 2001
Toronto/Canada
Visit site
what is your music "Guilty pleasure" .....like bands that you like but are not really proud of liking cuz they're nu-metal or sumthin ?

me: ....mudvayne, nothingface, manson and V.O.D. ....there are some others too ....but yea :/ .....

I have every Jovi album too,, hehe .. eh I like Marlyin Manson ,, Coldplay , Nirvana ( who would be ashamed of that anyway) The Offspring used to be good ,,,, I could go on and on I can't spell it but Lynard Skynard or something like that ,, CCR !! haha yeh that's enough

I have a soft spot for 80's guitar wankage, but I don't know If I should be ashamed of that! I love guitar wankers (Satch, Vai, etc)..

Hmm.... I listen to Moonspell, even though they've gotten all gothed out, which I normally can't stand...I also like the first 2 Pantera albums (I know I know)...

....nothing wrong with pantera.

I've got 'em all, and i'm not ashamed. Darrel is a great guitarists...

i have to admit that i like some of slipknot's songs....i hate the actual members of slipknot though

also like some "nu-metal" bands too: mudvayne, nothingface, coal chamber, cold...and boy hits car are awesome

The only good thing that slipknot has ever done is 'Mate feed kill repeat'.

Gently is awesome of MFKR...

Everything after the first one is terrible.

Originally posted by Trapped
The only good thing that slipknot has ever done is 'Mate feed kill repeat'.

Gently is awesome of MFKR...

Everything after the first one is terrible.

yea .....back in the days when Anders Colsefni was their lead singer they actually were metal .....but then corey came and made the band into a "kill me i'm a teen fuck , fuck you! i'll kill you!" band.......

mmm it used to be Dido until i realized she is quite terrible in live situations....nowdays i dont know...Gehenna ( to me blackmetal is reason enough to feel guilty ) mmm Helloween, Rhapsody...those are about the only things im ashamed of liking.

Cemetary..you know this band from Sweden :eek:
their first releases are metal,but well....... i wouldn't recommend it to someone....
But i LIKE listening to their catchy music quite often....
:D

What a shame!:eek: A troll with a good taste like me listening to such a mediocre band!:p :p :p :p
:rolleyes: morning strunt hehe

:loco:
Anyway music is music and why should we be ashamed for our taste???
:D

sadistik: do you mean pantera's cowboys from hell and so on, or the real first albums?

I like Britney Spears but I really can't make myself feel bad about it. just mentioned it because some of you may think I should...:p