spill your shame ....

ha ha. That power-metal shit of theirs is damn funny. Look at 'Tough' phil anselmo and his lipstick and bangles... :lol:

Yeah, that's the picture i was talking about.

cdisc.gif
DEATH - COSMIC SEA :headbang:

Oh, but you go off at me for listening to: 100 Demons, 18 Visions, Abhorrent, Abnegation, AC/DC, Adamantium, Adema, Aerosmith, Alchemist, Alarum, Alice Cooper, All Else Failed, Angel Crew, A Perfect Circle, Agaugefor, Agraphobic Nosebleed, Amen, Amorphis
Anael, Ancient, Angel Sanctuary, Anthrax, Anxiety Whispers, Apartment 26, Arch Enemy, Arcturus, Arkangel, At The Gates, Aura
Axehammer, Backyard Babies, Bender, Better Than Ezra, BigDUMBface, Biohazard, Boom Boom Satellites, Black Sabbath, Blur, Brujeria, Cannibal Corpse, Celtic Frost, Cirrha Niva, Cirrus, Chemical Brothers, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Children Of Bodom, Clawfinger, Coal Chamber, Congress, Converge, Corporate Avenger, Corrosion Of Conformity, Cradle Of Filth, Cry Havoc, Cryogenic, Darkane, Dark Tranquility, Death, Decimate, Deftones,
Defaced, Destroyed By Anger, Destruction, Dimmu Borgir, DS-13, Dreadnought, Dry Kill Logic, Dying Fetus, DYM, Earth Crisis, Earthtones9, Emperor, Entombed, Faith No More, Fear Factory, Fight, Filter, Fleshcrawl, Frankenbok, Freak Kitchen, Freebase, Fugazi, Garbage, Ghoulspoon, Godforbid, Godgory, Godsmack, Gwar, Hamartia, Hammerfall, Hypnosia, Ill Nino, Immortal, Incubus, Iron Maiden, Jack Off Jill, Judas Priest, Karnevil, Katatonia, Kilkus, Kill 2 This, Kiss, KoRn, Kyser, KMFDM, Lacuna Coil, Landmine Spring, Led Zeppelin, Lion, Lost Prophets, Machine Head, Mael Mordha, Majestic, Marilyn Manson, Massacre, MDMFK, Medulla Nocte, Meshuggah, Ministry, Miocene, Misfits, Modjo, Morbid Angel, Mortis, Mudvayne, Mystique Silence, My Ruin, Napalm Death, Nasum, Nevermore, Nile, Nine, NMSO4, Non-Divine, Nothingface, One Minute Silence, Opeth, Overkill, Ozzy Ozbourne, Pantera, Paralysis, Pearl Jam, Pitchshifter, Pod, Poison The Well, Powerman 5000, Primary Slave, Prong, PSI.Kore, Rage Against The Machine, Ragnarok, Reprisal, Rob Zombie, Rollins Band, Sacramental Sachem, Sacred Reich, Sanctuary, Sanctus, Scavangers, Segression, Sepultura, Sevendust, Shadows Fall, Shockwave, Sick Of It All, Slayer, Spineshank, Snot, Skinlab, Skold, Skrape, Slaves On Dope, Slipknot, Soilwork, Soulfly, Spread, Sunk Loto, Superheist, Stabbing Westward, Stampin' Ground, Statecraft, Steel Prophet, Static-X, Strapping Young Lad, Stuck Mojo, Suicidal Tendencies, System Of A Down, Testament, The Crown, The Crystal Method, The Gathering, The Glassjaw, The Haunted, The Marc Of Cain, The Melvins, Therapy?, Tiamat, Tool, Type O Negative, Underrule, Undying, Unloco, Vandals, Venom, Videodrone, Voivod, Wink, White Zombie, Xystus, Yngwie Malmsteen, Zyklon......Okay, not ALL of them, but most of them :p

*Korn - Korn self titled was my first rock album I ever bought and that is how I got into rock music. And I still like korn and respect them alot! Except that guy Fieldy [Bass player] he fucking sucks big time! Can't wait till there 5th album comes out!!!

*Slipknot - It was second band after Korn. Still like them, but... not really. MFKR album was great! And Gently song is amazing.

*Coal Chamber - I like Coal Chamber... yup.

*Mudvyane - Really nice band

And that's it I think... :err:

So there :)

i like bits here and there from many bands that i hate

a korn song here or there isnt too bad, i own lots of Jovi CDs as well, 80s hair metal, ummmm

theres to much to list but thats coz every band can manage a good song at least once in their career it seems!

i mean sometimes im embarrased by my favorite music (metal) amongst people who cant appreciate it as a valid music form,

but in general if im listening to it then i like it so im not ashamed

I really like System Of A Down, but I'm not ashamed of that cos it may be "nu-metal" but I don't care, they don't sell their image and have a very unique style.
I sometimes enjoy Marilyn Manson as well, some of their music is nice to listen to and the lyrics are interesting as well... I hate their evil-rockstar-image, though :err:

@Sullen Jester:
How come you are ashamed you like hardcore? 100 demons fucking rules and is more aggresive than all of the powermetal bands put togheter, I love Arkangel's prayers upon deaf ears its very extreme and the vocals have no equal in any other band i know hardcore or metal, and ill be damn if im gonna stand her and be ashamed of liking Sick of it All come on! Sick of it All alone has more influence in me than half of the metal bands in the 80s. Im also impress that you like statecraft asome band you like AFTeRSHOCK? they are like statecraft on a high amazing stuff and also they sideproject ( of aftershock ) Killswitch Engage they are like statecraft somehow mixed with old inflames. Very remarkable bands i thought i was the only hardcore fan here but i ashure you there is nothing to be ashamed of.

I wouldn't really be ashamed of these but i know what you are saying...here goes:
I don't mind The Dave Matthews Band
Blind Melon
HUM<----one of my favorite bands..period
Sunny Day Real Estate
Pantera
some 311..when i was younger:rolleyes:
that fucking Nickelback song is cathcy as shit....but i wouldn't say i like it:lol:
I am very sorry for this one..but there is something about Linkin Park:cry: that makes me watch and even enjoy thier videos...i am glad none of you know where i live:lol:
When my brother listens to Train...they have their moments
Incubus(i love the old one but here i am talking about the MTV band) are not that bad
............damn...i am not very cool;) ...i am going to stop while i can:p

My guilty pleasures:

Madonna
Third Eye Blind
Lit
Offspring
Godsmack
Linkin Park

Hell, I even have a Linkin Park poster in my room. Only because it's the only band that I like I can find a poster for.