spill your shame ....

Originally posted by leadfoot256
I am very sorry for this one..but there is something about Linkin Park:cry: that makes me watch and even enjoy thier videos...i am glad none of you know where i live:lol:

Linkin Park is ok for a nu metal band, except the fact that they include fuckin rap in their songs... Anyway, I liked the video to "Crawling"... hehe no not only because of the good-looking babe... well, not ONLY :D

Oh yea i forgot about the rap/hip-hop groups...see "rap" thread.....and Michael Jackson is the shit:) .....oh yea and some country...see "do you like country" thread....Ginuwine is cool.

Originally posted by mindflesh

Linkin Park is ok for a nu metal band, except the fact that they include fuckin rap in their songs... Anyway, I liked the video to "Crawling"... hehe no not only because of the good-looking babe... well, not ONLY :D

Add some guitar distortion to Savage Garden and you have Linkin' Park...no wonder little girls like LP so much, it reminds 'em of their Teen-pop idols...just hear the clean voice (non-rap, not shouted) in Crawling for example...damn Poppie Shitheads....

Melvins definitely don't belong on this list. I saw Buzz play with Fantomas. His hair is great. :p

Hmmm, I like some Pantera, Disturbed, koRn, etc. that I hear every now and then. However, I hate that monkey shit Disturbed's lead singer does. If I hear a song by some of these bands, I am not ashamed to get into the music.

I also like Alanis Morissette, Sarah McLachlan, and similar artists. :eek:

Hmmm... I might as well add some more :)

Madonna
Michael Jackson
Duran Duran
Depesh Mode
Pet Shop Boys
2 Unlimited
Space Frog
Brooklin Bounce
Enigma
REM

And many more I can't remember of

I am not ashamed for likeing these bands, because I grew up with 80's pop around me and I still like 80's pop.

I also like some Linkin Park too, it has some really great sounding "melodies"... hhhmmmmm :err: :err: :err: yup But I do not like them... just SOME melodies! :)

:) :) :)

In a lot of their songs, he does this 'wah wah wah' sound with his vocals. It is really annoying. I saw them live at Ozzfest, and he didn't really move around much on stage.

I also saw Linkin Park at Ozzfest, and they were horrible. They focused on the girls in the crowd mainly, and the music did nothing for me. I couldn't count one guitar solo anywhere. The guitarist looked like an idiot with his huge headphones on his ears. I am sorry, but this band just makes me sick.

couldn't count one guitar solo anywhere. The guitarist looked like an idiot with his huge headphones on his ears

Hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: this is so fucking true!!! Why the hell does he need to wear those headphones??? Fuckin... LMAO!!!

I read and interview with him, and the guy asked why do you wear those headphonse, does anyone tell you what riffs to play? and he said... no, I thought it would look "cool"... or something like that... :rolleyes: one word - ggggggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol Carcass, think you could link me to that interview if you know where it is?

Sorry, have no idea where it is... I don't know if I read it on the net or in some magazine or saw it on TV... honestly, I can't remember... because it was quiet a few montsh ago... 3 or 5... sorry.

I've got a thing for Kate Bush, though I don't really feel ashamed about it. In the right frame of mind and with the right psychoactives I can sort of enjoy electronic trance and break beat type stuff, and I feel a bit of shame for this, but hey, what am I gonna do right?

Satori

Here's a few:
bradpic23.jpg

bradPlaying.jpg
bradpic1.jpg