Guitar and Bass for Sale

Wishmaster

Heavy Metal Llama!
Feb 20, 2002
Woodstock, GA
www.xsfl.com
:Spam:

My apologies for the spam (and x-post on some forums), but I figured why not put these out there for other musicians to see? Anyways, I have an Oscar Schmidt acoustic guitar, and a Dean jumbo body acoustic/electric bass on eBay with low reserves. The auctions are linked below. Feel free to contact me with any questions, but I prefer that you e-mail from the auction site.

Oscar Schmidt: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=7329916255

Dean: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=7329916248

Thanks for looking!

--Mike

Wishmaster said:
:Spam:

My apologies for the spam (and x-post on some forums), but I figured why not put these out there for other musicians to see? Anyways, I have an Oscar Schmidt acoustic guitar, and a Dean jumbo body acoustic/electric bass on eBay with low reserves. The auctions are linked below. Feel free to contact me with any questions, but I prefer that you e-mail from the auction site.

Thanks for looking!

--Mike

If you weren't the guy that scored me the Tad Morose setlist (and Vanden Plas setlist as well) from PP USA (as well as a hell of a good guy ^__^) I might scream SPAMMER, but I know you more than well enough. Gauny, this guy isn't trying to score quick money. He is a good guy and a musician who wants to sell some stuff he don't use anymore.
Mike, I need another axe like I need a hole in my head, but I will pass the message on. I have been thinking about an acoustic electric twelve string though.... :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
If you weren't the guy that scored me the Tad Morose setlist (and Vanden Plas setlist as well) from PP USA (as well as a hell of a good guy ^__^) I might scream SPAMMER, but I know you more than well enough. Gauny, this guy isn't trying to score quick money. He is a good guy and a musician who wants to sell some stuff he don't use anymore.
Mike, I need another axe like I need a hole in my head, but I will pass the message on. I have been thinking about an acoustic electric twelve string though.... :D

Bryant

Thanks for the good words, Bryant. :) I try to keep spam like this limited to areas where people might actually be interested. While I don't have an actual 12 string, you can always take the acoustic guitar I have and put both sets of strings on it. :tickled:

--Mike