Guitar Hero? (1 & 2)

Fun stuff.

I don't really like it when people compare it to real guitar. Its inspired by it but I wouldn't take it so seriously. Its just good fun and all. \

so far I'm not that impressed with the overall lineup of the series. they have some good stuff, but after botching the Lamb of God song and the fact that they've added two Megadeth songs, and still no Metallica songs, really bothers me. 80s edition is coming out this month... I don't really think its worth $40. I'll probably buy it later, even though I think i'll like that game a lot, probably more than GH2.

i couldn't agree with you more on what you said, especially when people compare it to real guitar. there are hardcore guitar guys (not anything wrong that) who think its a waste of time, and that i should spend some-thousand dollars on a decent electric guitar and lessons, when all i wanna do is play a video game. :loco:

man, my friend plays on expert, watching him play makes me jealous of his skill. i can barely play medium. D:

i couldn't agree with you more on what you said, especially when people compare it to real guitar. there are hardcore guitar guys (not anything wrong that) who think its a waste of time, and that i should spend some-thousand dollars on a decent electric guitar and lessons, when all i wanna do is play a video game. :loco:

I do think it's fun but a waste of time depending on what you're doing with the time, like a band meeting. I'm not saying this because I suck at guitar hero, I just don't feel like buying the stuff and it does get in the way of jams,

1) People get into and play for a while.
2) You can barely jam by yourself because there is music playing and you might disturb the people playing if you turn your amp up over it.

I thoroughly enjoy it, but I wish they would've gotten the original songs on the soundtrack. "Killing in the Name" and "Mother", among others, don't sound nearly as good as the original.

For Sweet Child O' Mine, I think they use a live version.

heh . me n 2 friends went to jb hifi and just hogged the demo for like 5 hours hahahahaha

on guitarhero 2 im have to get 5 stars on six more songs on medium, on 80's i've begun playing hard. Dont play it that much right now but its a good game