guitar hero metallica - so much more

4speedmetal

Dec 28, 2008
Northern Rocks
Always wanted to play guitar, but alas, I have no talent. But I can play video games. So, when I had money I bought a PS3 and Guitar Hero. The only game I have for it.

Just read the set list for the new Guitar Hero Metallica. Freakin SWEET! The best part for me was the non Metallica songs. Highlights for me are:

Alice in Chains - No Excuses
Bob Seger - Turn the Page
Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
Mastodon - Blood and Thunder
Motorhead - Ace of Spades

Other great stuff too from Kyuss, Sword, Priest. I may be poor and out of work right now, but I will get this game. I need to not eat so much anyway. No time to eat anyway. I'll be to busy tearing up the frontroom with a mini plastic guitar. :heh:

I play guitar - or at least used to - and I would say I'm average at both. I can't get past much on the medium level of GH. I have fun with it regardless. As far as real guitar, I can still play most of the rhythm guitar on the first 3 Metallica albums.

I love the songs they put in Metallica GH....thought they did a great job....especially since the MF medley is in there!

Agreed about the medium part, and still fun.
Looks like probably one of the best GH's playlist. Also a good percent if from their first few albums.