Guitar Hero

You play guitar anyway - and as I've said, playing on a real guitar is infinitely more difficult than playing on Guitar Hero becauseof te mechanics of it.

I see your point with the drums actually, but seriously - no one wants o play drums :haha:

The drums is almost exactly the same. to the songs you play on the screen.... And a lot of the time exactly the same. It'd be good practice for drummers having the game I think. The Guitar Hero one is better for the cymbals on the kit aswell. I want people to play drums. If I ever have a child I'll make sure they're a drummer.

*puts on Sodom's M16 and dons rifle and helmet* TAKE COVERRRRRRRRRR

Seriously though, a lot of the people who play games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero are either too lazy or too impatient to actually bother learning an instrument. That's not to say no one does so but I've never seen it happen - and some of my friends play those things fucking religiously.

See my last post.

Not everyone can learn guitar, I know people who've been playing guitar as long as I have (3 years) and they still sound like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1krkgvwHbo&feature=related[/ame]

That's bullshit - anyone can learn an instrument so long as they're patient enough to do so. I never thought I'd be able to play guitar - and I still can't to a deree haha, but all the same.

That's bullshit - anyone can learn an instrument so long as they're patient enough to do so.

Although I've never tried myself... I'm going to have to disagree.

Some people are just not musical, like me. What you said is like me saying "That's bullshit - anyone can learn to shoot a basketball as well as me if they're patient enough to do so." Not true. Simply because some people are just not sporty.

Wasn't having a dig at you there though, just saying :lol:

On topic: I don't really play games, but Guitar Hero is fun. I'm shit at it but I enjoy watching a friend of mine nail Hanger 18 on expert :kickass:

Sweeeet, Also Rock Band is coming out with the Ozzy track pack on the 15th, Cant say the same for GH though :( Rock Bands Fret Layout is just well, Un-appealing to me unlike that of GH.