Guitar Instrumentals

Taliesin

Immaturity Aside
Feb 11, 2002
The Kop!
OK dudes, I'd like to share a guitar instrumental with you that has been on my mind for quite some time now...
I haven't figured out yet how he's doing it, but Dan Ar Braz makes his guitar tell a tale...
Well, listen for yourselves ;)

If you have comparable instrumentals, let me know :)

So here we go: Dan Ar Braz - The Earth's Lament

Viking,
that sounds very etereal - if this word actually exists. Very nice music...

By the way, does anyone know a German guitar player called Ralf or Half Jun(??) or something like that? I have no idea how to spell his name. I saw him yesterday at a Washburn guitar clinic, but as everyone seemed to be great fans of his and I didn't have a clue who he was, I got embarrassed to ask which band he plays for:rolleyes: :D

WM, I'll see if I can get my hands on that one, thanks :)

¤Killin, thanks as well :) I am german, but I don't know Ralf Ju(h)n. (Half is not a typical german name, and if his last name is pronounced "Jun" than it's most likely written "Juhn", so much I can tell you ;))

Are you the only ones interested in that song...? I'm disappointed... that's one of the best songs I ever heard, so you can trust me it's worth it. I even put it on good webspace, you should download it with over 50k...
I just tried and I had 90(!)

Thanks for the tip, Viking:)
I seem to be pretty dumb these pronounciations and spellings...

...and I'd like to hear more of that kind of music. Is there anything available on WinMX? I'll check it out.

You're from Brazil, so how could you possibly know about the german spellings...? Don't call yourself dumb there ;)

Don't expect too much of that Dan Ar Braz, the rest I know from him is not bad, but of a different sort, still guitar solos, sometimes with a harp or a keyboard in the background, but much more calm and less expressive...