Guitar Lessons?

carbon

Guitarist In The Making
May 14, 2007
Apple Valley, CA, USA
www.myspace.com
Hello; Just recently I heard of Live online guitar lessons.
I was considering doing this because my current teacher, i feel, is neglecting me and i feel i could be progressing much more quickly with more guidance.

So; I was wondering if anyone here knew if marcel, or knew if any other qualified teachers were doing this? I know Bill Hudson of Cellador is doing it; and thats the only one I am aware of at the moment.
Any information would definitely rock!

Thankyou and Stay Metal!

As far as I know, Marcel doesn't give online guitar lessons ( he can correct me if I'm wrong ;) ).

He does have a few columns @ chopsfromhell.com, and accompanying videos on his website.

You could also consider ordering his instructional DVD Speed Up, which deals with various aspects of guitar playing like technique, improvisation etc. Might be useful to you!

Hope this helps :)

I copied this from his site:

"You can buy the DVD in two ways:
- Order at Vision Quest Taiwan
If you live in Asia and if you can read chinese then this is the easiest way.

If you can not order in Asia then send me an E-mail and let me know where you live, then I will E-mail you back with details about how you can order directly from me: mcoenen@home.nl ( Subject = Speed Up)"

I actually take lessons online from Bill Hudson.
It's really kickass and I feel that I've been learning a lot since I started.

I know Chris Broderick from Jag Panzer also teaches online.

Really?
i'm REALLY REALLY considering lessons from Bill Hudson online.
My guitar teacher is a Luthier, so he's very busy and inaccessible for just questions whenever and he's REALLY babying me, and his memory is terrible.. on theory he give me a "chicken soup" analogy every damn week. annoys they hell out of me..

and its 80$ for four thirty-minute sessions, once a week. and Thirty minutes just is NOT enough time to accomplish anything, especially when 10minutes of every lesson is about chicken soup...

Could you tell me more about Bill Hudsons lessons?
I don't want to bother him with alot of little questions.

at first I was kinda like meh I bet it doesn't work, but he gave me a free trial. it was supposed to last 15 minutes but it lasted close to 40. i had some problems getting my camera to work and he said 'don't worry bro it never works the first time'. it's really awesome and way cheaper than what you pay. i pay 30 bucks a lesson and it lasts 1 hour. he's also very frienly, i thought he'd be a douche like most guitarists in bands but he's totally cool. which is awesome cause cellador is one of my favorite bands and i'd never expect to take lessons from him living in CO. the first half hour or so he reviews whatever he taught me the lesson before. then he starts with the new subject and after the lesson is done he e-mails me a powertab and a text. shoot him an e-mail. he runs this 'special' where if you bring him a student he charges you 5 bucks less per lesson. so make sure you say i told you about the lessons lol.