Guitar Luthiers in south/central jersey?

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
I have an acoustic that needs some fixing..from what i can see on it theres a crack near the trussrod at the bottom of the neck...the guitar has alot of sentimental value to me and ive barely ever played it nor adjusted anything so im not sure if i got it like this or how it happened...but can anybody point me in the direction of a good guy who can make this guitar playable again?

-Mike

Its about an hour and a half out from where I am...Im gonna email him and see if I can get and estimate to see if its worth making the drive out there...thanks for the name bud...Anybody else have names? I heard there was a guy dave or something that used to work for ibanez but then started his own gig somewhere in jersey

Its about an hour and a half out from where I am...Im gonna email him and see if I can get and estimate to see if its worth making the drive out there...thanks for the name bud...Anybody else have names? I heard there was a guy dave or something that used to work for ibanez but then started his own gig somewhere in jersey

When he moved his shop from where I used to live I had to make about an hour & 10 minute ride to bring him my guitars ...

no regrets ;)

He's also a really super nice dude

I have a hard case that the guitars stays in...Ill never throw it out,I got the thing in 3rd grade and never really had the heart to take it out of the case and play it...but I finally got the nerve to do it last week and I noticed the problem