Guitar Pro

Culture_AK47

Dec 8, 2001
Visit site
Will someone please tab some Opeth songs for this great program?

Even convert existing tabs to GP format because I find it so much easier to learn from.

Thanks eternally

The King Of The Fairies (er Niall)

hmmmm what u can do is just get the tabs off the darkwood site, listen to the songs and get the rythm patters, for the strums etc, and learning the songs off the regular tab isnt that hard. I mean Opeth isnt crazy technical shred that needs to be slowed down...thats what I use guitar pro for, to slow down certain licks and what not.

2 problems, 1 I'm not a great guitarist, and 2 I cannot learn off tabs for shit, i like people showing me how to play something and I find that Guitar Pro makes it easier to play from tabs.

So is anyone up for some tabbing? please????

thanks anyways.

Originally posted by Culture_AK47
2 problems, 1 I'm not a great guitarist, and 2 I cannot learn off tabs for shit, i like people showing me how to play something and I find that Guitar Pro makes it easier to play from tabs.

So is anyone up for some tabbing? please????

thanks anyways.

I use an unregistered version so i can't tab the whole songs...

Power tab is the way to go and here is why: Time figures. You might not be good at sigh reading music but if you do get to learn the time signatures you can play the song without even listening to the original.

I've been using Guitar Pro since like -96.. Killer program. Used to write all my songs in there (and yes, tabbed alot of tunes too.. like opeth).. Although, now when I'm getting Drumkit From Hell I'll go over to writing songs in Cubase SX

Originally posted by DracWell
I've been using Guitar Pro since like -96.. Killer program. Used to write all my songs in there (and yes, tabbed alot of tunes too.. like opeth)..

anywhere we can get these tabs of yours?