guitar samples

Jun 6, 2007
hey does anyone out there have anyone di or guitar tracks they have ran through a pre-amp straight into there comp they could share. I am wanting to mess with some impulse's but being a drummer dont have any guitar tracks to work with. Anything would be great

cheers :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Of course!!!

it´s so versatile, and with a proper power amp, you can dial some kick ass hi gain tones, i would never sell it or trade it, and get another if this broke or get lost.

hey does anyone out there have anyone di or guitar tracks they have ran through a pre-amp straight into there comp they could share. I am wanting to mess with some impulse's but being a drummer dont have any guitar tracks to work with. Anything would be great

cheers :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Dude, sorry for the delay. I'm trying to get over the Flu right now and it's been real up and down from hour to hour. I'm a wreck! I thought I had some clips I sent to Kazrog but When I listened back to them I realized how shamefully bad they were. Give me a couple days and I'll send you some.

MetallyGuitarded yeah thats cool dont worry man i am sure they aint that bad

deLuther cheers for the tracks just goin to do some stuff with them the night. See ho in each file there is a di track and an other one is the other one run through a pr-amp or something?

Other file reamped through ENGL (e430) and processed with impulses (from my amp).
To get same processing of DI tracks.