Guitar solo

hehe, Quantity over quality? :D.. 38nps? :D.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEE1_Mg-jS4

Not really good, no melody no inspiration, no nothing! But, your video are not a lot nicer( at least you have better musical idea than the link you posted), maybe the third one have something nice at the end.... But I wonder why you have posted them here cause they don't fit at all with what SX fan are drived by!.

well i wasnt going to look, until gargamel said your stuff isnt what 'symphony x fans are driven by' and i thought stuff you, you dont know what im driven by so i decided to look. like everyone said, nice ideas.. but, and well i have no musical talent of my own, so you dont need to take my opinion, but it needs some more work, more practise as your fingers dont look 'comfortable' on the fretboard. but theres some potential there :)

well i wasnt going to look, until gargamel said your stuff isnt what 'symphony x fans are driven by' and i thought stuff you, you dont know what im driven by so i decided to look. like everyone said, nice ideas.. but, and well i have no musical talent of my own, so you dont need to take my opinion, but it needs some more work, more practise as your fingers dont look 'comfortable' on the fretboard. but theres some potential there :)

Sorry, I don't pretend I know what symphony x fan are driven by. But I saw a huge gap there. Didn't want to be bitchy as well, but I said that only considering how I felt after listening to those video....which there good musical idea in some place I must mention. But, hey! I'm just honest that all!!!

I posted them here because I am a SYX fan.. one of my fav bands.. romeo is one of my top 5 fav guitarist.. sorry if you don't find it fitting.. just wanted som feedback by others who listens to simular music as I do..

thx :)..
mm.. im working on it.. they are not done.. but there getting there..
funny you mention my fingers.. they are comfortable.. i just havn't played in a while.. electric guitar isn't my main instrument :)