Guitar Stand For Jackson Kelly?

I have a Jackson Kelly as well. I use a wall mount & mount it on the wall, but you can use most regular stands with it I believe. Just take it with you when you buy your stand. Don't you hate that huge fucking case for that one!!?? I hate having to lug my case around.

I recommend leaving it in the case. This way, you don't have to worry about some schmuck coming over and knocking the guitar AND stand over. If it's in the case and the case gets knocked over, you don't have to worry about the thing getting nicked/scratched/dented/broken leaving you looking like this: :cry:.

I have a Jackson Kelly as well. I use a wall mount & mount it on the wall, but you can use most regular stands with it I believe. Just take it with you when you buy your stand. Don't you hate that huge fucking case for that one!!?? I hate having to lug my case around.

trust me your case is small compared to the one i have for my Moser
the thing drag on the ground and i consently kick it as i walk

Dude, my case is twice the fucking size of a regular electric guitar case. The thing is Jackson didn't have to make the hardshell cases for these Kelly's so big, yet the did anyways...

Yeah, I have a Kelly too and the case is just retardedly huge. I don't know about stands because I never use one.

Thanks for all the responces. I do have a wall mount (string swing) for my acoustic, it is easier to grab and practice. It kinda sucks, i have a cat that likes to 'spray' so i can't just leave my electric out (close to the floor). But when i'm playing it i don't want to put it up on the wall every time i take a break (bathroom, smoke etc.) Yeah, the case is more like a coffin! Speaking of the case, is better to keep it lying flat or is it ok, on it's side? Lack of space in my closet. Thanks again-

lying flat, standing up - fine. Upside down - probably not a great idea. On it's side - shouldn't be an issue.

Dude, my case is twice the fucking size of a regular electric guitar case. The thing is Jackson didn't have to make the hardshell cases for these Kelly's so big, yet the did anyways...
my buddy has a kelly and his case is huge i will agree with you there on the size,the case for my moser will not fit in a trunk of a car,the thing takes up the whole back seat of a mid size sedan
this thing is huge,any ways back on track,any stand will do
and get your cat fixed :kickass: