guitar tab for Day

MetalBanger

The Encounter
Apr 1, 2004
Belgium
Hi, I'm sorry to create a hole new thread for this question..

but I'm searching for the guitar tab of 'Day' (Brave murder day)

I really want it... I want to play it for someone's birthday..

i love that song.

i want that guitarsound, any help how to get near is appriciated

Aaaanyway, I'm not nearly as evil as you all think so I just tabbed it for ya 5 minutes ago. I'm not 100% sure about anything, cos there's way too much reverb on the guitars to hear it well. But it sounds close enough imo, this is how I play it.
I only tabbed the verses and the chorus right now. The chorus needs to be worked on it's still a bit weird.. If you'd like me to tab the rest of the song, lemme know.

http://users.pandora.be/antimatter/ceruleanmp3/day.ptb

Aprilhäxan said:
Thanks, G. Sounds close indeed. Does anybody know where can I grab a tab for Rusted? Damn, I think I'll never learn to do it myself :(

I've done a Rusted coversong, but not guitarbased, and I don't have tabs, but it's not that hard.

It would be nice if a new official cover contest could be started.
I think now as the new album is out it's a good time to do it.

Indeed! I'm in the process of covering a few songs anyway right now.
The only thing that I hate is programming drums :( that's the main thing slowing me down.

I once covered Brave, Murder and Rainroom. I'll re-record those with my new and improved setup, and I'm gonna record Without God, Day, 12, Cold Ways, Last Resort and Dispossession. If all goes well that is...
Maybe I might even try Dissolving Bonds, it's quite allright to figure out the guitars.

And sorry bout the Day tab delay, I got loads of work for school projects atm :(