guitar tabs

develinn

jahaaa...
Jan 18, 2006
Norway,
hey :p since I'm not that good in playing guitar I was wondering if anyone knows any easy guitartabs/songs? ...that would be nice ;p

Allright here we go...
Katatonia - I Break
Anathema - Fragile Dreams
Immortal - Blashyrkh
Katatonia - Murder
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

All easy as pie. Those 5 songs are the ones I started with, back in the day.

for example:

Verse Chorus
E|----------|---0----0-----
B|-------1--|---1----3-----
G|--1----2--|---0----2---1-
D|--2----2--|---2----0---2-
A|--2-------|---3----0---2-
E|----------|--------------

This is a Anathema song: Pressure
these are the chords, they're pretty much always the same

m0rtis said:
play HIM songs
all are made of maximum 4 chords and also you can easily attract girls while playing them =)

hehe :p I don't like HIM, and I rater attract boys cuse I'm a girl :p

develinn said:
hehe :p I don't like HIM, and I rater attract boys cuse I'm a girl :p

I can see a lot of people sending you messages and replying to this thread just for the fact that you are a Kata girl ;).

anyway easy songs well heres my approach.

ANATHEMA - Empty
Opeth - credence
Sentenced - Everything is nothing

any nirvana song could be worth trying those are like learn to play guitar in 5 days.

Chapter 101 - Nirvana

HEHEHE

hope it helped.. if you want any tablature or something send me a PM.

So wa si wrong? what happened?...mmmm .. i have to reconsider a lot of things in my mind right now.... i mean come on guys... Kata girl... this is not usual.. right?..... or do i live in a shitty place?...

ok ok dont answer

Exiled said:
So wa si wrong? what happened?...mmmm .. i have to reconsider a lot of things in my mind right now.... i mean come on guys... Kata girl... this is not usual.. right?..... or do i live in a shitty place?...

ok ok dont answer

i live in mexico, and its rare to see a kata girl but remember that europe its diferent.

Exiled said:
Wow de que parte de mexico eres?....

So it appears that there are more of us than i expected here in the nethervoid..... :D
Did you just ask him about what part of mexico he kives in? If so, I'm a natural in mexican.

Wow Amenon.. nice going... it seems you are a natural.. so lets test you..

Me pregunto si las mujeres noruegas metaleras estaran interesadas en alguien que no quiera quemar iglesias...???

so let me know if you got that =)

develinn said:
hey :p since I'm not that good in playing guitar I was wondering if anyone knows any easy guitartabs/songs? ...that would be nice ;p

some people have mentioned anathema which I agree with. Try learning stuff off alternative 4 its all very simple but sounds awesome. I dont know if the tab sites are back up yet but try learning it by ear anyway