Guitar Tips?

Well it would be better if i could hear at least what you have already for guitars to base it from there. there is like a trillion different ways you can find places to put guitars in here haha
But i have a question about the drums, what samples are these? snare sounds bad ass

Ill have to post some different tones I've used in it and figure out what to do from there. My biggest issue is my guitar and bass don't blend, there isn't enough umph to the guitars and the gap between them sounds funky. It just doesn't fit right, I need to get a nice sounding mix and it's bugging me!

And yes, these are chango samples! :D

sound like chango samples

No shit Sherlock! :D

My best is advice is to not boost but instead cut freqs when it comes to guitars. I actually just boost around 400 Hz and then use a B82 Maximizer to get some presence. I also think your bass guitar is to low in the mix, but you should really post a sample on a mix with your guitars in.

Ill have to post some different tones I've used in it and figure out what to do from there. My biggest issue is my guitar and bass don't blend, there isn't enough umph to the guitars and the gap between them sounds funky. It just doesn't fit right, I need to get a nice sounding mix and it's bugging me!

And yes, these are chango samples! :D

I know they are-.- what Kit is it?

And yeah like Gujukal said the bass is way too low.

That's the processed wim kit. Thanks gujukal haha, I went and listened to the sample chango put up. It's that.

Hehe, no problem :p I wonder how he get that that snare to sound like that. The unprocessed one i bought sounds nothing like that. It sounds so thin in comparison :confused: