GuitarPartsDepot.com - gone?

Jan 10, 2011
Does anyone know what's up with this site? It has been dead for like a week, when my first order from them arrived and I feel I made them go broke, haha. Seriously, they have insanely good prices and really cheap shipping.

I can't reach anybody from the GPDUSA.COM on the phone, even on the email... I have made an order on the 2nd of January (two days before their site went down) for $200. Next day I got a simple email saying "Your order# ****** has been cancelled by the store Administrator. Thank you.". Nothing more, the last response from them. What is the worst, I've already paid for the order... I'm getting really angry about this whole situation. Looks like I can't do anything, since I'm from the other side of the world :(

Steve from Slovakia

update:
I had a call with my bank today and they said, that the merchant has sent my money back on 5th January. So I have to look for another seller, who offers ESP arming adjuster... :p but I'm glad, that my money was sent back. It looks like the GuitarPartsDepot.com has gone for good.