Guitarsound AFTER THE BURIAL

burn4ever

May 24, 2009
Hey,
does anybody know more about the guitarsound from After the Burial - In Dreams record?
How do they recorded? Real Amps?
I´ve seen a video where they preproduced the record and track guitares but no outboard was visible.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy needs to stop wearing polos 100% of the time. There's a reason I refer to the guitarists as "fratdouche" and "sunshine." :lol:

The dude looks exactly like a British football fan.
The sort of guy that is relentlessly dull, and cries when his team loses.

Fucking ladish.

I really don't associate that "style" with any American subcultures.

The amp used was a Fortin Natas, as mentioned in one of the links above. I think the guitar tone on that record was awesome for the production.

^ never got to hear the final product. I guess that means Jocke fixed the tone further; from that thread he mentionned the bass at least that he would tune it. u mentioned you didnt like the tone (due to too much content in the upper mids)

yep they axefx'd it themselves and i'm pretty sure jocke skog went lol wtf is this shit and reamped it with a fortin natas.

Oh I'd never go lol wtf on an axefx, but if there's a Fortin Natas in the same room as the Chaosphere-marshall 4x12 just ready to roll... Can't miss out on that opportunity. :headbang:

Worked like a charm, of course. I still dream of that Natas. ;)