Guns n' Roses tour 2017

Winmar

Pillock of society
Apr 16, 2001
Canberra
Tickets are on sale on Friday. Who's gonna go? I am.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GUNSNROS17

The only show I've seen at the MCG is Sound Relief. What do you fine folks think would be the best bet for a ticket in a place like that?

sfx168740.gif

I'd be interested, but probably not at the G. I'm pretty sure I can't afford the diamond or premium seats, and from anywhere else you might as well watch a YouTube stream.

I was thinking about it but will probably skip it. I've seen GNR twice, Slash four times and Duff once, so I don't really feel I need to see the new lineup. I also think they've overshot just how popular the tour will be, so I'll see how ticket prices are closer to the show.

I ended up going and had a fun time. Slash with his band was better though and, dare I say, GNR on their last two times here was better as well.

It's a good album, even if it's of a different style to the others. There's a few really good songs on there.

I still say it'd have been hailed as a brilliant album if it was put out buy "Axl Rose and Friends". But by having "Guns-n-Roses" on the cover it had to be compared with Appetite, and it was never going to be able to do that, even if was 10 years in the making.

Give it a go Southy! What you been listening to?

And yeah I think you're right, phlog. Releasing it as Axl and Friends would have garnered a different reaction. Another problem was the 10 year thing - people had higher expectations after such a long wait.