Gus G - 21 yr old guitar wizard

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Anyone else here into Gus G? His in 3 kickass power metal bands...

Dream Evil
Mystic Prophecy
Firewind

The guy was taught by Joe Stump and is just simply awesome. If you like ballsy edgier metal with dynamic production check out his newest band FIREWIND.

Anybody interested in an mp3 of this guys work just let me know!

I love this guys playing. I ordered some Firewind to stock in my store because I love it so much! I got Dream Evil in my store for the same reason! Definitely high caliber Melodic Heavy Metal. I still need to hear Mystic.

Originally posted by MetalAges
I love this guys playing. I ordered some Firewind to stock in my store because I love it so much! I got Dream Evil in my store for the same reason! Definitely high caliber Melodic Heavy Metal. I still need to hear Mystic.

Mystic Prophecy is a thrashier sounding than the others but still kick ass power metal none the less. It features the singer for Valleys Eve, who also have a new killer CD out called Perception of pain. Im a HUGE power metal , prog metal, and AOR hard rock fan, and strive for buying TONS of bands on CD. Just recently grabbed Eidolons - Coma Nation which rips ass too!

Hey metalages, never realized you had a store! I just ordered 50.00 worth of merchandise from ya, to help support the store! Very fair prices, any guy who supports good music , deserves my business!

Fuck yeah that cat rocks!! Great guitar player!! Mystic Prophecy rules. Just been checking out the Firewind,not to bad,some good stuff there...

Bear

hmmmmm, I will check him out.....21 you say? WHy am I 20 and can't find 1 band, but all these other guys are my age in like 3 or 4 bands? Hmmmmm...

which of his bands should I check out first?

Dream Evil... I've got their album (dragonslayer) and it's very good imho. Some boring parts, but when the solo's kicks in... ouch ! Really makes me shiver sometimes. Only know dream evil 'tho, but it's worth checking them out. That Gus really knows his stuff