GUS G IS A GOLDEN GOD!!!

Katie'Force

Kables
Mar 9, 2008
YORKSHIRE!!!
www.myspace.com
It's official, I was at the Metal Hammer Golden Gods last night and Gus G was given the Shredder award!!!! In Gus's words, he's now quadruple G: Gus G Golden God :D

Way to go everyone who voted!!!! He definitely deserved it!

Also Alice Cooper's first words after Gus's thank you video were "I'm going to steal him from Ozzy" Gotta love Alice! :p

I think I voted a couple of times.......it's a while ago now.

Congrats to G.

Hope you guys on the forum are doing good :)

Hey Deb! Good to see you in here, how are you doing? Looking forward to the Sept tour

Hi Katie, thanks. I'm doing okay. Hope you are too. Just popped by to say hello to my old friends. Sorry to say, I can no longer make the Manchester date which I planned to attend. Hope you have a great time and enjoy the tour! Take care :)

It's official, I was at the Metal Hammer Golden Gods last night and Gus G was given the Shredder award!!!! In Gus's words, he's now quadruple G: Gus G Golden God :D

Way to go everyone who voted!!!! He definitely deserved it!

Also Alice Cooper's first words after Gus's thank you video were "I'm going to steal him from Ozzy" Gotta love Alice! :p

I'm so jealous that you were able to go! That's awesome!

On another note, those cheesy chandaliers are coming down soon...Still interested?

Not this time Katie, sorry :(

Aww that sucks!!! Why not? I haven't seen you in ages!

I'm so jealous that you were able to go! That's awesome!

On another note, those cheesy chandaliers are coming down soon...Still interested?

It was such a great night, so happy I was there, i cheered so loud when Gus was announced hehe

Hahaha oh I wish I could, not sure my new landlord would approve of them though...