Gutworm - Extreme Metalcore :)

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
ok check out www.gutworm.com

they've got nothing but GREAT reviews!!!

theyve got voted as best unsigned band i think and have got great reviews from magazines:

"oh man.. I cant believe Gutworm are British and unsigned"
9/10 - demo review - Metal Hammer

"The BEST unsigned band I've heard!"
9/10 - Insight

"Quality just oozes from this demo!"
9/10 - B.U.M.P.

check em out

also www.solacedenied.com

they're simillar and different to Opeth, excellent band, they played at Chucks farewell gig thingy a few weeks ago i think.

Originally posted by my dying groom

Just finished listening to the 'Blind From Truth' mp3 - yes, I'm impressed!
I hoped for some blastbeats though :D

thats one of their favs they play live, its the 3rd/4th best on the album, they only play 2 songs from that album live though, theyve got a new one coming out and it sounds much much better, which is hard to believe. anyway they're usually playing somewhere in England and toured America, on that LA Metalfest or whatever its called along with loads of famous bands.

Yep, heard the track a while back from a Metal Hammer cover. :)
Very good, very talented and a very potential band. If anyone got the Cd, also check out the tracks by Labrat, Tung, As She Screams, Fractal Jack, Slavestate and Autonomy. All unsigned UK acts and of a very high standard. Esp. Autonomy... personal preference, "They Rule!" ;)

yeah i went to see Gutworm late last year at the Verge and i read a flyer on the wall when i was there and it said Labrat were supporting, id heard a song of 20th century media compilation and wanted to see them for awhile. they're good and i think they're guitarist played with Stampin' Ground when i saw them becaause the other one was ill or something.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah i went to see Gutworm late last year at the Verge and i read a flyer on the wall when i was there and it said Labrat were supporting, id heard a song of 20th century media compilation and wanted to see them for awhile. they're good and i think they're guitarist played with Stampin' Ground when i saw them becaause the other one was ill or something.
Yep, love the demo entitled, "Clint Eastwood is very hard innit." Lame name, but thumping track for sure. :eek:

yeah, a shame they dont still sell it, i was speaking to the manager who said theyre not bothering to re-release the demo as they want to build up more hype or something, so that you'll get the new album out soon i think. i dont care to much as i already have it.

i cant wait for the new album :hotjump: