Gwar + Municipal Waste + The Red Chord Nov. 4th

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
So, I left work and went straight to the venue to see a long ass line. I was impressed. So I sat for a while till one of my friends pulls me up to the front of the line (kind of forcefully, I hate butting, but oh well). So I sat there for a while till the doors opened and we piled in.

I got a front center spot, skipped merch, and waited for the first band to come on. Some local band named Die Monster Die. They were horror punk and an ex-Misfits cover band... Enough said. Though at one point they did have Oozinaters, that was kinda amusing.

Next came on... Municipal Fucking Waste. HOLY SHIT did they thrash me the fuck out. Sound was spot on, music was spot on. Everything was fucking perfect. Songs I remember were (not in the right order I'm sure):

Terror Shark
Thrashin of The Christ
Drunk As Shit
Waste Em All
Toxic Revolution
Mutants of War
Thrash Till I Die (or something like that).

Other songs too, just can't remember them.

Really fucking awesome set. Highly suggest checking them out if they ever come to an area near you.

Next was The Red Chord. The Bassist was puking in the bathroom and didn't come on stage, so one of the guitarists replaced him, and the drummer had pnuemonia, but was still "playing". I give them credit for playing through 2 members being fucked up... but it was horrid. They didn't play for too long and went off as they knew they couldn't pull it off tonight.

Then after a long wait... GWAR.

Theres no need to say how awesome it was and how tinted red I am even after a shower... But I got a laminated setlist (Oderus gave it to me after I agreed to swallow his cum for 10 seconds... hahahah).
(Some spoilers ahead, so if you're seeing this tour soon and want everything to be a suprise, don't read.).

Everything not in parentheses is what is on the setlist.

Intro -Soldier - Decap (soldier gets his head cut off and the first blood spew begins)
War is all we know
Murderers Muse
Jitler (Hitler in the front, Jesus in the ass) enters - "Jack off" (He jacks off all over the audience in screaming agony due to getting impaled...)
Saddam A Go Go - "Dick Spew" (Jitler starts spewing blood out of his dick and clawing at him self and such)
Got to Hell
Cop enters - "Defeat me in combat!" (Oderus battles The Pigcop)
I love the pigs - Chest rip, ass skewer (Self Explanatory)
Bush Enters, "I just got assassinated" (I really am not sure what was going on here... the back story is Gwar is going through hell to get to a portal to go beyond hell or something... heh)
Tormentor - Decap (bush gets his head cut off)
Meat Sandwich
Jitler voiceover, Toe. E. Namel enters - "Shoot up or shut up" (Toe gets shot up with a giant needle and eats a giant rock of crack).
Destroyed - Vomit, arm rip (projectile vomit to be exact)
Bring Back The Bomb
Enter Bohab - "Gwar Gwar Gwar" (The super fan upon a torture device)
The Ultimate Bohab - Leg Chop, Arm Slice, Husk Peel. (lots of blood here)
Eighth Lock
Pope Enters - "Have at you" (Pope Benedict, he has the unholyiest dark unholy powers of the unholiest of all the blackest lords... Samuel L Jackson, heh).
Immortal - Chest Rip
Jewcifier enters - "Fuck you Jewcifer!" (This scene is awesome, a giant jew satan comes out on stage, tells Oderus to suck his dick, and then rapes a slave in the ass)
The one who will not be named - Arm Chop (This was probably the strongest blood shower of the show, it was heavy flow)
Gor Gor enters (Win!)
Gor Gor - Jew Head rip off - Gor Gor Chomp - Gor Gor Misery End (the battle between Gor Gor and Jewcifer was most grand, then oderus kills Gor Gor. This was nice and bloody).

---------------------------------------

Encore:

MoHomoed enters - "Jihad Jihad!" (The Mohammed from the contraversial cartoon... With the bomb on his head. It ruled)
Back in Crack - Beard rip (they rip off his beard and the blood shower ensues).
Biledriver enters
Happy Death Day - Bleddriver, Oderus Dick (this is when I got the setlist, heh... and Bleddriver is a giant blood gun... it drenched everything).

It was fucking amazing, best Gwar show I've seen. 10/10

After the show I went to the merch desk, grabbed a Municipal Waste shirt and talked with them for a little bit (they were at their merch desk) and headed on home.

Still tinted red I am...

(Edit: Damage pictures a few posts down.)

no Substitute Creature and only 2 songs off Hazardous Mutation? lammmee. still, you're sooo lucky you got to see municipal waste. sounds like an awesome show.

There were about 7 or 8 more songs which I don't remember... I think SC was played actually. Not sure as they didn't announce all the songs and flowed between right into the next song sometimes. But when they did announce them... it was very comedic.

Heres everything from after the show(AKA Damage Report):
Setlist (One side is printed, one side is handwritten):

dscn1208eo0.jpg

dscn1209bb7.jpg

My socks got pretty fucked up:

dscn1210oj5.jpg

Shirt made it out fairly well, with the exception of the tag:

dscn1211ye8.jpg

Pants also fairly red, but the pockets...:

dscn1213kb8.jpg

Somehow my boxers got way worse then my pants:

dscn1212wn0.jpg

My cigarrette pack, also, got a nice red tint:

dscn1214pv6.jpg

And even after a few showers my hands still...:

dscn1215qc2.jpg

handy tip for future reference: use any photo editing program to mirror the image so it's not backwards

unless of course you LIKE backwards pictures

"I'm the backwardsman, the backwardsman, I can walk backwards as fast as you can"

I'm working on it...

Been busy at work lately, so i've been lazy at home and have let the trash pile up.

Gotta do my laundry too, heh.

outta curiousity... what brand of root beer is that?