GWAR

I had the Ragnarok album on tape. I enjoyed Meat Sandwich and The New Plague. I did see them live in North Carolina and it was awesome. They had some huge penis thing they jerked off and sprayed the crowd with some shit, pretty gross but funny.

One of my top 5 fave bands hands down, goin to see em on Halloween in STL, their first 5 albums are classics and love every song, Carnival was too experimental but had some great shit, same with We Kill Everything, a bit too silly but still a lot of great songs. Then Violence came out and blew me away again, don't like War Party as much as Violence but a great record also.......

say10 said:
One of my top 5 fave bands hands down, goin to see em on Halloween in STL, their first 5 albums are classics and love every song, Carnival was too experimental but had some great shit, same with We Kill Everything, a bit too silly but still a lot of great songs. Then Violence came out and blew me away again, don't like War Party as much as Violence but a great record also.......

Nice Zyklon sig. They have a new album coming out in a bit I believe.

gaschamber said:
as pure as the arctic snow is one of the best GWAR songs, DBX usually does it live...if anyone has the extra loot, get the new DBX dvd...funny as fuck. brockie is one of the funniest people on earth.

go here... www.oderus.com

I always liked "the new plague" the person with aids chorus is funny. Actually any song about AIDS is funny, especially the one by Grand Belials Key : I kill Everything I Fuck.

I havent heard any GWAR besides Ragnarok, gonna have to give my friends albums some spins. They are funny though that is true. Ever see them on The Daily Show? They were on when Craig Kilborn did it, and they went golfing, it was great.

gaschamber said:
as pure as the arctic snow is one of the best GWAR songs, DBX usually does it live...if anyone has the extra loot, get the new DBX dvd...funny as fuck. brockie is one of the funniest people on earth.

go here... www.oderus.com

Anyone remember them when they were on Jerry Springer? He did an episode of Shock Rock and had them plus El Duce from the mentors on it
:devil: